If God really be for us, who can be against us?
I really have no doubt of his presence in my life. Unknown to me i have enemies in both Ghana and the USA because of my job. They have used, the media, people emails (and who knows what else) to make sure that people will see me as a bad person.
I seemed to be interferring in their business of making money from Ghanaian children. they turned many people against me and unknwn to me ganged up with an adoption agency to destory me.
My offence was that i had gone to an orphanage and an adoption applicant had come to me for help. i did not klnow the extent of their hatred and i was going about my duty. But God was fighting my battle for me.
As at now many people know who the bad people are. is it me who is doing my official duty? or those who claim to have so much power over the Ghanaian child and abuse and exploit and lie about them for financial gain? They tried to paint an innocent person black but the picture is clear.
And the enemies they made for me now know who has deceived them. Praise the lord!
Is this God not mighty? I have no strenght to fight so HE fights for for me. I have no mouth to speak so God speak on my behalf. I dont even have the money to litigate and even if I did I would prefer to use it for your cause, so my Lawyer Jesus, handle the case.
And I will forever trust that IF U BE FOR US NO ONE CAN BE AGAINST US.
No comments:
Post a Comment